5 Benefits of Utilizing Shared Office Space
There are many things to consider when searching for an office space, whether it be a traditional space where you pay for all of the expenses to run it, or an Executive Suites where you pay one lump sum for everything and let someone worry about the rest for you. You’re thinking about things like; how you are going to afford a receptionist, the utilities, all of the furniture and technology, and how you will find a ‘Class A’ location on a small budget. Here are 5 benefits of utilizing shared office spaces at My Office® Business Suites:
1. Various Plans to Choose From
When you have an office or shared space with My Office®, you have options. Whether you run a small business from home, or you’re looking for a full-time private office space, there is a plan that fits your unique life. Here is a quick look at the options available to you:
- Virtual Plan – For you work-from-homers, enjoy a live receptionist and concierge, business address and an array of other amenities.
- Meet Me There – Utilize My Office’s professional office spaces to meet a couple of friends, peers or clients.
- Coworking Space – Take advantage of open spaces and collaborate with like-minded professionals.
- Shared Office – For those of you who would like to use a furnished office, but only on certain days of the week.
- Private Office – Enjoy the quality of renting a private office with all of the bells and whistles, without the bank-breaking price.
2. My Pass (One Day Pass)
You won’t know if any of these shared office concepts suit you until you try them out! For just $25, you can take advantage of My Pass, which allows you access to any My Office® location for the day! You’ll receive:
- 8 hours of access, Monday through Friday (8am – 5pm), to all open and collaborative spaces, as well as 1 free hour of conference room or private office time
- Free Wi-Fi and full access to concierge/receptionist and business center services
- Discounts for hourly use of any available private office or conference room
3. Locations To Choose From
When it comes to your job, location is a big deal. Luckily, you can benefit from the diversity and convenience of My Office® at four locations across the Greater Phoenix area. Check out each one individually for more details:
- Thunderbird Office Park in Peoria
- The Corridors in North Phoenix
- Surprise Professional Center in Surprise
- The Plaza at Squaw Peak in Central Phoenix
It’s important to have access to resources that make your job easier. My Office® provides several services that make for an efficient workday, as well as a more sophisticated appearance for your business. Enjoy access to:
- Concierge/reception service
- Color copying and printing
- Your name on the door
- VoIP phone system and voicemail service
- After-hours building access
5. Virtual Tours
You can get a feel for different office spaces in the comfort of your own home! There are virtual tours available for the Peoria, North Phoenix and Surprise locations. If you like what you see, you can sign up to find out more about your location of interest!
My Office® Business Suites is a team of professionals that have fun providing the tools for small businesses to succeed–at prices they can afford. Their variety of office space plans throughout the Greater Phoenix area affirms the important fact that each business is unique, and therefore, has different needs in order to thrive. Amenities such as reception service, color copying and printing, and after-hours building access allow you more time to focus solely on your business. My Office® aims to provide efficiencies and services in the executive suites environment that allow small, home-based and growing businesses to be competitive and professional at affordable prices.